Order GBL 100 mg/ml (Bottle)
€250.00 – €1,500.00
What is GBL(Gamma-Butyrolactone)?
GBL belongs to the class of chemicals known as GABAergic. It is a synthetic depressant that is available in liquid form that is colorless and hygroscopic in nature. It is easily miscible in water and has a slight odor like that of stale water, burnt plastic or that of a synthetic melon. You can find this chemical in the samples of unadulterated wine, which is an indication of its presence in the wine and similar products.
Purchasing GBL 100mg/ ml bottle:
You can buy GBL or Gamma Butyrolactone from our online pharmaceutical store. We ship the product worldwide to our customers residing in various countries.
For what purposes is GBL used?
GBL which is available in the market in different names such as Dihydrofuran-2(3H)-one, Butyrolactone,1,4-Lactone,4-Butyrolactone, 4-Hydroxybutyric acid lactone, Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid lactone
is used for the following purposes:
- It is used as an intermediate substance in the production of other chemicals such as methyl-2-pyrrolidone
- It acts as a prodrug for the γ-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) in human beings. It is taken by people as a recreational intoxicant.
- It is used in certain batteries and also solvent in some wet aluminum electrolytic capacitors. This is because it has a wide liquid range, chemical stability and high dielectric constant. In order to alter the internal resistivity, it is usually mixed with a small ratio of ethylene glycol
- It enhances the secretion of sleep-related growth hormones as it is a prodrug of GHB that, so it was sold a nutritional supplement till 1999.
- It is a solvent and reagent in chemistry, which is used for flavoring, stain remover, wheel cleaner, super glue remover, paint stripper.
- It also dissolves different types of plastic with time. So a glass container, standard gelatin capsules that are not vegetarian, or high-density polyethylene plastic which is also known as recyclable plastic, is used for transporting it.
Mode of operation of Gamma-Butyrolactone :
Gamma-Butyrolactone(GBL) gets transformed to gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) in the human body. It exerts influence on different nerve pathways that are present in the brain. Compared to GHB, GBL is more fat soluble in nature. Because of this reason it is quickly absorbed by the body and has a high rate of bioavailability. Thus we can say that GBL is more effective and acts fast it lasts for a shorter period of time.
The dosage of Gamma-Butyrolactone or GBL:
1ml of pure GBL is same as 1.65 g of NaGHB which is its common form. The doses are therefore measured in milliliters. You need to take the medicine at once completely or sip it in the course of the night. People using it for recreational purposes or abusing it, take the liquid form of GBL.
What happens in case of Gamma-Butyrolactone Overdose?
When the GB dose ranges from 1.5-3ml, it is considered to be an overdose which must be avoided.
An overdose of this drug can lead to serious outcomes, which are enumerated below:
- The occurrence of irrational behavior.
- Becoming extremely sick.
- Chances of entering into a coma.
- Chances of death.
How does GBL impact the users short term and long term basis?
Here are some of the outcomes of GBL usage which you must be aware of before taking it:
- Even if you take smaller doses at the initial stage, there are chances of occurrence of unpredictable results with some symptoms of a headache and semi-unconsciousness.
- Experiencing respiratory depression.
- Experiencing dizziness.
- The occurrence of suppression of anxiety.
- Experiencing cognitive euphoria.
But when an excess amount of the drug is consumed frequently, it leads to physical and psychological dependency.
- Withdrawal symptoms occur while quitting the heavy users of the drug such as insomnia and sleep-related problems and symptoms similar to Benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome (BWS).
- Stimulation and sedation.
- Experiencing an increase in the libido.
- Increased salivation.
- The occurrence of dilated pupils.
- Stomach pain.
- Experiencing spatial Disorientation.
- Loss of motor control
- The occurrence of deceleration of thoughts.
- Frequent use or long-term use of GBL in moderate doses, doesn’t cause any physical dependency in most of the users. So quitting it becomes an effortless task.
- Death can occur of GBL is taken along with alcohol or other depressants.
- There are chances of occurrence of nausea and other similar problems in case of oral ingestion of the drug,
- If you take the undiluted form of the drug in the mouth, it can result in esophageal and gastrointestinal irritation.
How does GBL react with other drugs? Is it harmful to take it with other medicines?
You must be aware of certain fatal drug interactions that GBL exhibits when taken along with other drugs. Here is the list:
- Taking the drug with dissociatives lead to amnesia, sedation, motor control loss and delusions that can be caused by each other. It also leads to death because of chocking by vomiting in the unconscious state.
- Taking the drug with stimulants lead to a risk of accidental excessive intoxication.
- Depressants such as 1,4-Butanediol, 2M2B, alcohol, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, GHB/GBL, methaqualone, opioids should not be used with the drug as it leads to muscle relaxation, amnesia, sedation, and respiratory depression caused by one
another. When the doses are high, unexpected loss of consciousness and dangerous amount of depressed respiration results. There are also chances of increased suffocation because of vomiting while lying unconsciously.
Getting a prescription for GBL or Gamma-Butyrolactone:
GBL doesn’t have any legal medical uses. So no doctor will prescribe it for you. You can get this drug from our store without a prescription also, but we strongly recommend you to avoid taking higher doses or abusing it as it can lead to fatal consequences.
Is GBL legal?
GHb is a schedule I controlled substance and is illegal in the US. For the people of Canada and Germany, GBL is not illegal. It is not
listed in the narcotics law but has a controlled distribution. If it is sold for human consumption or for the manufacture of GHB, it is a punishable offense as per the Medicines Act because this drug has been associated with drug-facilitated sexual assaults.
1L, 3L, 5L, 10L